Corporate Business Development
It & Digital
- Ennio has worked for Asian and American Multinationals, in Electronic Components, Telecom and new-tech with a strong sales connotation for national and international key accounts.
- 35 years of professional experience in Sales and General Management and Business management.
- 15 years in Telecom in xDSL, Fibre, for Asian companies with major Telecom operators in continental Europe as customers.
- Last position held: European Director of TECOM Co LTD (TECO Group / $4.5 Billion).
Companies and positions held
Ennio started his career at NEC Electronics France (Semiconductors) as Application Engineer, then Sales Engineer. He then went on to:
- Key Accounts Manager at Motorola Semi-Conductor.
- Sales Manager then General Manager of the France B.U. at Mitsubishi Electric France (Semiconductors).
- Sales Director Europe at Hitachi High-Technology (Telecom and Broadband Division).
- In 2004, he created his own consultancy in the field of Telecom solutions for Taiwanese multinationals.
- In 2019, he joined ALCANDRE as Associate Director.
Missions and responsibilities at ALCANDRE
- He helped to draw up the sales strategy and develop it in France and abroad.
- Through his experience, he accompanies Key Accounts in the main sectors of industry with an emphasis on IT, Telecom, ESN, New-Tech.
- He also provides support missions and professional reorientation of senior executives.
- He conducts mentoring sessions for senior executives.
Ennio is a graduate engineer in Electronics from the University of Paris-Saclay and Jussieu.