Strategy & Communication
It & Services
Strategic Business Development
- 25 years of experience in operational communication strategy.
- 10 years of experience in relationship marketing strategy.
- 5 years of experience in industrial processes.
- Gerry started his career in the retail sector with a major French fashion and luxury shoe brand.
- He then joined a communications and publishing agency, in charge of all clients.
- At the same time, he was advising Start-Ups and lecturing in communication at University.
- He quickly created and managed his own communications consulting agency to make use of and expand on his expertise in market repositioning and business development.
- He creates, shapes and orchestrates large international networks, selling products and services by word of mouth.
- Today, he is responsible for the marketing, communication and business operations of an international industrial and humanitarian business.
Companies and positions held
- In 1970, he joined the company Charles Jourdan, as joint manager of the American subsidiary.
- In 1974, he was Technical and Publishing Manager at EAPC.
- In 1981, he created his communications firm France Conseil Paris, which he has chaired since and developed into a major group with an international presence.
- In 2002, he significantly expanded the U.S. relationship marketing businesses of the companies ACN and LifeWave.
- In 2005, he started a Business Angels business, until it joined the Executive Committee of Angel Business Club, the 1st European business angels club.
- In 2015, he took on the position of Chairman of Sky Spring, an industrial process to produce water from the atmosphere, marketed through an international network of sales agents.
- In 2019, he joined ALCANDRE as Associate Director.
Gerry is a graduate of the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce (Sup de Co).