FOundeR & CEO
Executive Mentoring & Head Hunting
IT & Telecom
Digital & Web
- 25 years of professional experience in Sales Management and General Management.
- 17 years in the IT sector (software, services, networks/telecom).
- 13 years within North American companies including 7 years at an international level and notably VP Europe at Quick Eagle Networks (a US manufacturer).
- Founder and CEO of ALCANDRE.
- Olivier has created and developed 3 companies (a software editor, an American start-up in Southern Europe, and an executive search agency).
- He has managed business development activities in France and Europe, created sales offices in Germany and in the Netherlands and has directed an EMEA business unit.
- Olivier conducts executive search missions, advises entrepreneurs and ensures the professional reorientation of senior managers; he is also a senior mentor for the HEC network.
Companies and positions held
Olivier started his carreer by creating the software publishing and IT solutions integrator named Hardware Engineering. He then:
- Joined the software publisher Evolution France (a subsidiary of IBM France) and
- Worked successively for three North American Networking/Telecom manufacturers
- as Key Account Manager at General DataComm
- then became BU Director for Telco/Carriers at Nortel Networks
- then Director of Southern Europe
and finaly Vice-President Europe at Quick Eagle Networks.
- In 2006, Olivier began a new career as an executive search consultant.
- In 2009, he created ALCANDRE, an international executive search agency.
Olivier is a graduate in Computer Engineering (MSC from ESIEA) and has an Executive MBA from HEC.